Integrated, Automated Security for Containers Deployed with Kubernetes, Red Hat Openshift, IBM Cloud, Google Cloud, AWS and More
End-to-End Kubernetes Protection
Build Security Into the CI/CD Pipeline
Kubernetes, initially developed by Google, is the most popular orchestration platform for managing containers in production. But container security starts even before Kubernetes deploys containers. With a full lifecycle container security platform like NeuVector, ‘shift-left’ security integrated into the CI/CD pipeline becomes a reality.
- Enforce end-to-end vulnerability management starting with the build-phase and integrating registry scanning with admission controls
- Experience a true cloud-native security platform which is deployed and managed by Kubernetes and integrates tightly into the orchestration platform
- Don’t compromise run-time security by going into production without the only Layer 7 container firewall
Kubernetes Protection in Production
- Easily deploy the NeuVector container using Kubernetes, then inspect and secure all pod and container connections with Layer 7 inspection
- Discover and map application behavior and Kubernetes system containers in NeuVector
- Audit security settings with the Kubernetes CIS Benchmark for testing compliance
Visualize and Learn Kubernetes Container Behavior
NeuVector automatically discovers all containers including Kubernetes system containers and maps their behavior.
- Visualize connections and switch between logical and physical views of containers Monitor the Kubernetes system services such as API Server and DNS
Enforce Scalable Kubernetes Security
Use the NeuVector Kubernetes yaml templates with Kubernetes services to ensure that each new host running application containers has a NeuVector security container. Or use Helm-based automated deployment and management of NeuVector.
- Automatically detect container and Kubernetes network changes as applications scale or update
- Protect containers from violations and threats during run-time
- Prevent vulnerable images from being deployed and scan running containers and hosts
Integrated With All Kubernetes Management Platforms
The NeuVector Kubernetes security solution supports and is integrated with all Kubernetes-based management platforms such as Red Hat OpenShift, Docker EE, Rancher, PKS, Microsoft AKS and AWS EKS. NeuVector containers are the only container network security solution certified by Docker and Red Hat OpenShift, and listed in the Rancher Catalog.