Speed your journey to DevOps.
NeuVector covers the entire CI/CD pipeline with complete vulnerability management and attack blocking in production with our patented container firewall.
Integrate Security Automation Into
All Stages of the Pipeline
DevOps Agility. Total Security.
NeuVector is a cloud-native security container which deploys with standard devops tools as part of your agile, CI/CD, or traditional deployment process. Vulnerability scanning can be integrated in the build, ship and run phases. Use the NeuVector CRD to define ‘Policy As Code’ so at run-time there’s no need to understand complex network or security settings or worry about keeping them updated.
- Automates vulnerability and compliance scanning for the entire pipeline
- Create ‘Policy as Code’ to declare and enforce security policies through custom resource definitions (CRDs)
- Manage complex deployments with ConfigMaps, Helm charts, and multi-cluster management
Deploy on Greenfield and Brownfield Applications
NeuVector deploys easily on greenfield or brownfield (running) applications without service interruption. It doesn’t matter if application containers are already running in staging or production. Use standard devops tools to deploy the security container in minutes on each host. Then instantly discover application behavior, threats, and vulnerabilities, and integrated security into the pipeline.
- Automate NeuVector deployment through Helm charts, ConfigMaps, or the REST API
- Build and deploy ‘security policy as code’ to enforce application behavior in production
Scan Images and Host OS for Vulnerabilities
- Scan images for vulnerabilities in the build stage with the NeuVector Jenkins plug-in
and in registries
- Auto-scan containers and hosts at run-time, and create auto-response rules such as
alerting and quarantining
- Audit security configurations with the Docker and Kubernetes CIS benchmark tests
Use the DevOps Tools of Choice
- Supports deployment, management and orchestration tools and frameworks
- Adapts automatically to network settings and overlay networks to secure containers
- Integrates with cloud-native resources such as admission controls, OpenShift
imagestreams, RBACs, custom resource definitions, configmaps and more