Gartner Research Reprints
Complimentary Download - Gartner report: Best Practices for Running Containers and Kubernetes in Production
According to Gartner, "The container ecosystem is immature and lacks operational best practices, but adoption of containers and Kubernetes is increasing for legacy modernization and cloud-native applications." Download this complimentary Gartner research report to:
- Learn best practices for security, monitoring, storage, networking, and orchestration
- Avoid common mistakes when deploying Kubernetes in production
- Create a container platform strategy that leverages best practices
- Evaluate vendors providing valuable tools for container orchestration, monitoring, and security.
This Gartner report outlines best practices for I&O leaders to enable and expedite container deployment in production environments. We believe this Gartner report will help you to plan production deployments of Kubernetes and containers and to avoid common pitfalls which can delay successful migration to a cloud-native infrastructure.
Now Integrate Security into Your DevOps Toolchain
This complimentary Gartner report is brought to you by NeuVector, the leader in Full-Lifecycle Container Security
- Protect containers from DevOps to Run-Time
- Full lifecycle vulnerability management and compliance checks
- Implement 'security policy as code' to quickly deploy secure applications
- Protect east-west container traffic with the only cloud-native container firewall with Layer 7 deep packet inspection, DLP, and built-in threat detection
- Monitor running containers & hosts for violations, threats, break outs, and vulnerabilities
- Audit security settings of hosts, Docker daemon, and containers for internal and external compliance
Learn More ...
Gartner, Best Practices for Running Containers and Kubernetes in Production, 4 August 2020, Arun Chandrasekaran. GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.