Container Segmentation Guide
The concept of network segmentation has been around for a while and is considered a best practice to achieve ‘defense in depth’ for business critical applications. Proper segmentation can protect applications from hackers as well as limit the ‘blast radius’ in the case of a breach. But how can this be done in the dynamic 'microservices 'environment of clouds and containers?
- Learn similarities and differences between traditional container segmentation patterns
- Discover why the 'DMZ is dead'
- Compare container segmentation approaches such as Network Policy, Service Mesh, and Container Firewalls
- Apply micro-segmentation strategies to gain the full business benefits of containers and help with regulatory compliance such as PCI.
Kubernetes Protection for Production
This guide is brought to you by NeuVector, the leader in Kubernetes Security
- Protect east-west container traffic with the only cloud-native container firewall with Layer 7 deep packet inspection, DLP, and built-in threat detection
- Monitor running containers & hosts for violations, threats, break outs, and vulnerabilities
- Audit security settings of hosts, Docker daemon, and containers for internal and external compliance