Complimentary Download – Gartner Report: How I&O Can Properly Deliver Kubernetes Support
According to Gartner’s strategic planning assumption, “By 2023, Kubernetes will be deployed in more than 80% of all on-premises private cloud and cloud-inspired environments, up from less than 10% today, requiring Infrastructure and Operations (I&O) to acquire operational competencies.” Download this complimentary Gartner research report in which, we believe you will:
- Increase your organization’s ability to support Kubernetes
- Leverage best practices from early adopters on planning, building and operating Kubernetes
- Secure Kubernetes deployments
This Gartner report outlines how to properly deliver Kubernetes support and provides best practices on how I&O leaders can structure teams for their Kubernetes projects. We believe this Gartner report will provide DevOps and Security teams with tips on how to improve cross team collaboration and implement security across several levels from cluster nodes to containers to the network application layers.
Now Automate Security into Your DevOps Toolchain
This complimentary Gartner report is brought to you by NeuVector, the Pioneer in Full Lifecycle Container Security
- Protect containers from DevOps to Run-Time
- Full lifecycle vulnerability management and compliance checks
- Implement ‘security policy as code‘ to quickly deploy secure applications
- Protect east-west container traffic with the only cloud-native container firewall with Layer 7 deep packet inspection, DLP, and built-in threat detection
- Monitor running containers & hosts for violations, threats, break outs, and vulnerabilities
- Audit security settings of hosts, Docker daemon, and containers for internal and external compliance
Gartner, How I&O Can Properly Deliver Kubernetes Support, Dennis Smith, 1 May 2019. This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Neuvector.