Complimentary Download – Gartner report: Integrating Security Into the DevSecOps Toolchain
According to Gartner, “As DevOps continues to gain popularity for rapid delivery and innovation of IT-enabled capabilities, concerns about security increase. Security and risk management leaders must adapt security tools, processes and policies to the DevOps toolchain without slowing the development and release process.” Download this complimentary Gartner research report to:
- Decide upfront if DevSecOps is a good fit for a particular project
- Adapt existing secure development lifecycle tools into the DevOps process by spreading them throughout the lifecycle
- Learn 3 Principles to keep in mind when integrating security into DevOps
- View recommendations for security and risk management leaders seeking to improve application security for the DevOps Team.
This Gartner report outlines key challenges & recommendations and encourages DevOps and DevSecOps to work with different stakeholders for Security & Risk Management. We believe this Gartner report will help you to plan production deployments and reinforces the concept of Shift-Left, CI/CD Pipeline and Network Security.
Now Automate Security into Your DevOps Toolchain
This complimentary Gartner report is brought to you by NeuVector, the leader in Full Lifecycle Container Security
- Protect containers from DevOps to Run-Time
- Full lifecycle vulnerability management and compliance checks
- Implement ‘security policy as code‘ to quickly deploy secure applications
- Protect east-west container traffic with the only cloud-native container firewall with Layer 7 deep packet inspection, DLP, and built-in threat detection
- Monitor running containers & hosts for violations, threats, break outs, and vulnerabilities
- Audit security settings of hosts, Docker daemon, and containers for internal and external compliance
Gartner, Integrating Security Into the DevSecOps Toolchain, 15 November 2019, Mark Horvath and Neil MacDonald. GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.