What’s a Cloud-Native Multi-Vector Container Firewall? And how does it compare to a next generation firewall (NGFW) or a web application firewall (WAF)?
Although these firewalls may have overlapping features they can be deployed to create layered security protections for container workloads.
- Learn security issues for container deployments
- Discover what it takes to be a truly ‘cloud-native’ container firewall
- Compare container firewalls vs. next generation firewalls and web application firewalls
- See what other features should be in a container firewall
This guide will help security teams understand the similarities and differences between different firewalls in a container based environment. These technologies are often complementary and are deployed in different parts of the infrastructure. A cloud-native container firewall must scale up and down with modern deployment pipelines and must contain application intelligence and be integrated with container orchestration tools. Container firewalls can also provide host security and auditing features.
Continuously Discover, Monitor, and Protect Containers
This guide is brought to you by NeuVector, the leader in Container Network Security
- Discover running applications, services and processes, and apply the built-in security policies for them
- Monitor running containers & hosts for violations, threats, break outs, and vulnerabilities, and
- Audit security settings of hosts, Docker daemon, and containers for internal and external compliance