Enforcing security and compliance requirements in modern cloud-native pipelines can be a challenge. The increased attack surface of container infrastructures makes security even more important, but security and DevOps teams can’t afford to slow the pipeline with manual processes. The only path to success requires container security automation into the pipeline.
- Learn about the top security concerns in the CI/CD pipeline
- Discover the 10 steps to start container security automation from build to ship to run
- Evaluate who should be responsible for each automation step, and what techniques can be used for integration
- Automate modern cloud-native security controls such as virtual patching, admission controls, security policy as code, and container network segmentation
This eBook ’10 Steps to Automate Container Security Into the CI/CD Pipeline’ will help DevOps and security teams work together to plan and implement container security pipeline automation.
Kubernetes Protection for Production
This guide is brought to you by NeuVector, the leader in Kubernetes Security
- Implement an end-to-end vulnerability and compliance management program including virtual patching
- Protect east-west container traffic with the only cloud-native container firewall with Layer 7 deep packet inspection, DLP, and built-in threat detection
- Prevent suspicious process and file activity in running containers & hosts